Friday, May 15, 2009

RIP

Sorry guys..again no picture post (meaning tomorrow will be a doozy)

Just wanted to say..

RIP..to 2 good friends...Jeremy and James..passed away two years ago today..in a tragic car accident.

It was a relationship that shouldn't have happened..but some how, it did happen..this accident shouldn't have happened, but it did happen...and I will always miss you boys!

Jer - I will think of a good Lou dobbs put down to honour you today..because I know you wouldn't have it any other way. I will always remember you as the well dressed guy in the back of my english lecture :) The funny guy, smart guy and all around amazing guy! I told Lee, that I will always have a crush on you...and now that you are in heaven...I know we will meet again...So many people think about you and will always care for you...

Today I'll play Hinder on repeat in memory of you!!

Peace out!

0 comments: