Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I wanna know who you are!

If you read my blog..leave a comment..let me know who you are, what you are about and if you have a blog..post the link! I'd like to read what you have to say if you think my blog is interesting enough to keep reading :)

Today i woke up at 6 am and had breakie before breakfast club... (I help out in the mornings at an elemntary school that provides healthy food for all who wish to recieve it!)

My own bfast included a whole wheat english muffin toasted - one half spread with almond butter and the other half grape preserves that I picked up from the farmers market! Chocolate soy milk rounded it all off nicely :)





mmm



Work was ok..i walked home because it was glorious out. Nice and sunny. But now it has clouded over :( boo. Guess I should put my sundress away!!!

For snack I wasn't craving anything really "snacky" I opted for lemon spritzer mixed with pure cranberry juice and blueberries and a tiny protein shake: whey protein powder, chocolate soy milk, goat yogurt, brown sugar splenda and a touch of pure vanilla straight from costa rica! (parents brought it back for me) mmm innnnn the bullet!











this held me over nicely until Lunch time. Now I feel as if the sandwich 2 days in a row is a little repetitive but... I hate wasting food. So I use up what is on its way out so that we don't have to throw any of it out! That included the whole wheat buns and turkey!

Lunch: Whole wheat bun, sliced turkey, livactiv light cheese, roasted red pepper spread, light herb and garlic cream cheese, lettuce, pickles, cucumbers and green olives.

Gettin it started!











I also enjoyed a 70 calorie frozen treat! It was so yummy! smooth, creamy, frothy, all in one..mmm loved it!

and that sums up my bfast and lunch adventures..I'm off to do 30 min of yoga..and work till 5:30...then I am gonna go to curves gym!
Have a nice day!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Your breakfast adn lunch look soo good! I usually have a yummy oatmeal with fruit and a coffee :)

I'm from southern Alberta. Enjoying the mild temparture outside!

nikbis said...

That sorbet thing looks wicked!!

Sharon said...

OOOHhh, I want everything! Esepcially that delicious frozen treat!

JocelynMarie said...

hey ladies..thanks for reading and commenting! Do you guys have blogs? I follow so many sometimes I forget who is who lol..Oh yea the sorbet bar was WICKED..I got it at zerzh supermarket..they had other flavours too..I should check what they are and report back ;)

misssarahlou said...

Hey, food looks good again today! I think you know who i am by now... I am living in Alberta but am from England. Have only been in Canada 6 1/2 months, and on weightwatchers for 4 months!

Enjoying reading your blog :o)